Monterey Recycled Stripes See kai Run Tennie Shoe (Size 4-13)
Featuring minimal construction and eco-friendly design elements, the Monterey Recycled sneaker is fun, comfortable, and kind to the planet. Using 90% recycled materials, this eco-friendly style also features the See Kai Run fit, which gives toes room to move and build strength.
- Toddler blue and beige striped sneaker with 100% recycled textile upper
- Adjustable hook-and-loop closure for secure fit; eco-friendly, recycled elastic laces
- Minimal, recycled jersey mesh lining allows air to move and feet to breathe
- Non-marking rubber outsole is made with 20% recycled rubber content
- Wide openings make shoes easy for kids and parents to get on and off.
- Approved by the American Podiatric Medical Association
- Reduced packaging material: shoes are packaged in a biodegradable polybag
Care Instructions: Spot clean using a mild detergent and damp cloth. Allow to air dry.