- Write down as many words as you can in 60 seconds that contain the round's snippet! Anything goes!
- No need for a PhD! Snippets is a great word game even for those who typically don't like word games.
- For 2-8 players, ages 10+, and takes about 45 minutes.
- Free downloadable Snippets timer app included for iOS and Android.
- Can buy Snippets Junior to expand the game for kids 6 and older to play too!
A "snippet" is a short sequence of letters that can be found as a whole within one or more words. For example, the snippet IPP can be found in the words SNIPPETS, QUIPPED, and HIPPIE but not in SHIPSHAPE, PIPE, or HOPPING.
Players have 60 seconds to write down as many words as they can think of that contain each round's snippet. Anything goes! Dictionary words, people names, place names, brand names, fictional things, technical terms, slang, acronyms, abbreviations, contractions, hyphenations, non-english words, the snippet itself, and even plurals and alternate verb tenses are all allowed!
When time's up, players compare answers, earning points for unique words and fun bonuses. The player with the most points wins the round and the first to 3 rounds wins the game!
With its unique "anything goes" rule, Snippets isn't like most word games, requiring more of a creative mind than a large vocabulary. And with only 60 seconds to think, everyone’s answers will be equally hilarious.
Proudly made in Michigan.