Bugs Scratch & Sketch
Scratch and Sketch your way through the world of bugs!
- From wolf spiders on the lawn to giant millipedes in the forests of East Africa, discover the secret lives of bugs!
- Find out why a grasshopper is like a catapult and which dragonfly has flown to the top of Mount Everest.
- Check out a termite mound as big as a house and see what leaf cutter ants do with all those leaves.
- Add your own Scratch and Sketch touches to each page!
- Scratch book contains 10 black-coated gold or silver glitter pages and 10 black-coated colorful swirl pages.
- This is a Trace-Along title! Young artists can simply follow the white lines with the wooden stylus to create colorful pictures.
- Includes 20 extra paper pages for your own drawings!
- Book comes with a wooden stylus for scratching away the black coating to reveal the shining glitter or brilliant colors beneath.
- Art activity book measures 6-3/8 inches wide by 8-1/2 inches high.
Our Company History
In 1928, at the age of twenty-two, Peter Beilenson began printing books on a small press in the basement of his parents’ home in Larchmont, New York. Peter -- and later, his wife, Edna -- sought to create fine books that sold at prices even a pauper could afford.
Today, still family owned and operated, Peter Pauper Press continues to honor our founders’ legacy -- and our customers’ expectations -- of beauty, quality, and value.