Exit! Game: Cemetery of the Knight
These games are incredible for a few different reasons:
- Escape room game to play at home!
- You have to fold, mark-up and tear the game materials (one time play).
- Unplugged, technology is not required!
- Range of difficulty levels
- Solve riddles, puzzles and crack codes to escape from an imaginary room or environment.
According to a legend, a priceless red ruby is hidden in the tomb of Sir Reginald Wreston and it can only be found when the moon is at the right angle, once every 87 years! Will, you and your group have what it takes to solve the mystery and uncover the coveted ruby?
# of Players: 1 to 4
Playing Time: 1- 2 hours
Difficulty: 3 of 5