Super clever toy! Why, you ask?
- Each of the rings of this Gear Stacker names the color in English on one side and in French, Spanish, and German on the other. Early language exposure is the best!
- It is also a fun stacking game. Try to stack the flat gears from large to small and from small to large and any way at all.
- Then stack the gears on end and create all sorts of interesting shapes.
- Try balancing them as well.
- And, how about a Fort Collins-based company! They design toys that satisfy all styles of children’s playing, with no batteries required. Using sustainably harvested materials.