Kobi Yamada, the author behind the bestselling What Would You Do With … series, gives us a beautiful story about embracing who we are and living life to the fullest.
The captivating children’s book Maybe has been artfully reimagined for a 2022 B&N Exclusive Edition! With rich, enchanting illustrations and poignant words that will stir the heart, this book is a reminder that you were meant for incredible things. And that maybe, just maybe, you will exceed your wildest dreams.This exclusive edition includes:
- Beautifully updated cover art
- Never-before-seen pages with a full-color illustration and inspiring words
- A special note from author Kobi Yamada on the creation of Maybe
- Behind-the-scenes sketches from artist Gabriella Barouch
- New end papers You are the only you there ever has been or ever will be. You are unique in all the universe. Just the odds of you being here at this exact place and this exact time are so great and so rare that it will never happen again. Written by the New York Times best-selling author of What Do You Do With an Idea?, Maybe is a story for everything you will do and everything you can be—for who you are right now and all the magical, unbounded potential you hold inside.