NAIL POLISH KLEE Peel-Off Natural
What do we love about this nail polish? We love that it is made in the USA. We love that it is 100% non-toxic, free of parabens, Phthalates, synthetic dyes and fragrances, and developed with no animal testing. We love that it peels off with no need for harsh nail polish remover. We love the colors and the little jewel on the top of each bottle.
Most nail polish smells toxic because of the fumes released by alcohol, solvents and other scary chemicals. Klee Kids Water-Based Nail Polish contains none of those scary chemcials.
So long, stinky pinkies. Enjoy!
Directions: Apply two to three thin coats to clean nails. To remove, soak nails in warm water then peel off from one corner.
Product may thicken when exposed to cold temperatures or if the cap is not closed properly. Add a few drops of water and shake vigorously.
Use water or rubbing alcohol to remove nail polish from furniture or floors.
Product Dimensions: 1.5 inch x 0.5 inch x 2.25 inch.